23.4.14

Fuck.

Vladik posting.

As you know, she told me what was happening and I promised I would not tell anyone else. Given the nature of it, I understand why she would keep it a secret. As it is, she has many factions after her and her condition makes her the worst thing you can be to criminals, servants and other monsters - useful.

She believes she may die. I do not think so. Artyom has entrusted me with her preservation. As I have stated, her condition makes her useful and if she were in the hands of anyone who wished to use it, she would be in for a horrible time, so, I see why she is scared. You cannot see it because you are not here, but I see it. I see the physical and emotional pain it causes her every day, I see how frightened she is. She wants to be comforted but she will not let me or Kyrylo touch her. It reaches a point where I would consider terminating her, but I think Artyom would get to me, inside or outside of prison.

It seems to me, though, that putting her down is the only kind thing I could do for her. Kyrylo, however, takes the optimistic approach and says we will simply have to zero in on the cause. But she will not let us touch her.

We need to find someone she would let near her. We considered her father, but then... quickly ruled it out. Her grandparents live elsewhere and we consider them an option, but we are not sure of how involved they are in the first place.

12 comments:

  1. And if you can't find someone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose I will have to put the child down.

      Delete
    2. Seems that would be bad for your long-term prospects.

      Delete
    3. Not by comparison of what would happen to me if someone figured it out.

      Delete
    4. From what you've said, of someone finds out they'll want to use her. Seems less of a danger than a chance to cash in.

      Delete
    5. Artyom would not forgive me. I have seen him deal with traitors before. There's something jarring about seeing a man's tongue get torn out through a hole in his chest. Do you see my dilemma?

      Delete
    6. You do seem to be in a pickle. You kill her, Artsyom kills you. You sell her, same thing. Only option left seems to be to keep her safe. Find her friends, to try to delay the thing-that-shall-not-be-named.
      Or try running away. Usually an option. But possibly not from him.

      Delete
    7. I do not know anyone she will let near her, though. This is the thing.

      Delete
    8. Doesn't she have a blog? Seems a good place to start, no?

      Delete
    9. Yes, but it has not helped me. It would have to be someone willing to help, you see.

      Delete
    10. I don't think your issue is finding a person willing to help. There's plenty of those. You need someone who is able to help. We all have issues to deal with, respectively. Many of us would like to help, but those she trusts are too busy, and those she doesn't trust, she won't let near. I'd say you're stuck until one of them is able to show up, so keeping her safe until than is your best bet.

      ♪Melody

      Delete
    11. Yeah, she probably wouldn't let any of us close to her. After all, she'd probably try to kill me. Best bet would be someone who is dead now. Like Lovett, or Med or someone like that. But, they're gone.

      Delete